We hope you will find Leader OnBoarding's approach to New Leader transition a refreshing alternative to conventional onboarding wisdom.
Some Things We've Learned Along the Way
- People do not fail because they are wrong for the job. Often it's because the job is wrong
- We need to think of onboarding as a risk management process.
- The highest-risk/impact transitions are the most costly (and not always obvious).
- New Leaders deserve expert dedication, support in navigating their tricky roles. And Internal Coaches/HR have jobs that may not allow needed focus.
- It's not about "fit," it's about the organization being committed to driving success.